The Enterprise Policy and Entrepreneurship Lab
[The Enterprise Policy and Entrepreneurship Lab] conducts research activities related to the creation and development of an entrepreneurial innovation ecosystem at the national/city/corporate/university level respectively.
Based in Korea, the U.S., Germany, and beyond, we conduct periodic research activities through the cooperative network with world-class scholars, from awareness of problems to the diagnosis of situations to alternative solutions including effective execution management.
Our detail research domains are as below:
- Policies for Economic Development & Innovation(National/Regional Innovation System)
- Startup-Business Venturing & Entrepreneurial Management
- Venture capitals & Corporate Venturing
- Entrepreneurs’ Behavior & Entrepreneurship Education
The Financial Enterprises and Consumer Behavior Lab
[The Financial Enterprises and Consumer Behavior Lab] study the corporate/global/digital strategies of financial companies. It also studies the behavior of financial consumers based on data and supports financial companies to develop and implement effective strategies based on it. We work with finance experts who are in strategy development, artificial intelligence, blockchain, and data analytics areas in New York to deliver world-class solutions for financial companies.
The Future Education Lab
[The Future Education Lab] study education policies, pedagogies, educational methods, and educational contents for kindergarten, primary and secondary, college and university level students, industrial experts, corporate executives, and entrepreneurs. We provide the methodology for developing the ability of both current and future generations to live self-directed lives through education that builds problem-solving skills based on the real world. We also research the field of corporate learning and education for the business. In particular, we support companies to foster future leadership so that they can carry their business growing globally based on creative innovation and transnational thinking.
For our aim, we are operating a cooperative lab in New York City and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Entrepreneurial Ecosystems & Public Policy at Country / City / Corporate / University & College level
- A Diagnostic Tool Kit for the Personalized Entrepreneurship Education, ICSB World Conference, New York & New Jersey, U.S.A.(2016)
- Entrepreneurial Morass and Serial Entrepreneurship: An Exploratory Study of Korean Entrepreneurs’ Self-Reported Impeding Factors on Their Serial Entrepreneurship, Young-Dall Lee & Myung-Soo Lee, ICSB World Conference, Dubai, U.A.E.(2015)
- The Corporate Turnaround Supporting Initiative and New Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in Korea: How the policy influences a dynamics of the enterprise ecosystem, Young-Dall Lee, Choon-Woo Lee, and Myung-Soo Lee, ICSB World Conference, Dublin, Ireland(2014)
- Corporate Ecosystem and Company Law, Young-Dall Lee, Ministry of SMEs and Startups (2018)
- Best Paper Award A Comparative Study of Entrepreneurship Ecosystem International Evaluation Model, Young-Dall Lee & Sun-Mi Lee, The Korean Society of Business Venturing Spring Conference (Seoul National University) (2015)
National / Regional Innovation System
- A Study on System and Policy Improvement Plan for Virtuous Cycle Growth of Science and Technology-based Venture Enterprise Ecosystem – Comparative Study on Korea / US / Japan, Young-Dall Lee, Ministry of Science and ICT (2017)
- A Plan for Rehabilitation Business Revitalization , Gyu-Soo Ha & Young-Dall Lee, Ministry of SMEs and Startups (2017)
- A Study of Entrepreneurship Ecosystem on the National Level, Young-Dall Lee, A Korean Association of Small Businesses Studies, Entrepreneurship Research Association (2016)
- A Study on the Improvement for World Bank’s Startup Environment Evaluation, Gyu-Soo Ha & Young-Dall Lee, Korean Institute of Startup & Entrepreneurship Development (2015)
- A Comparative Study of Venture Start-Up Policies of Major Countries, Young-Dall Lee, Korean Venture Business Association (2015)
- A Study on the Introduction of University Entrepreneurship Evaluation Model in Major Developed Countries, Young-Dall Lee, Ministry of SMEs and Startups (2013)
- The Direction for the Trade Investment Development in Transition and the Tasks of TPO, Young-Dall Lee, KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency) (2017)
- A Plan for Revitalization of Business Rehabilitation, Gyu-soo Ha & Young-Dall Lee, Ministry of SMEs and Startups (2017)
- [Start + Scale Up, Korea] Theme Presentation, Young-Dall Lee, 2016 Fall Conference for Korea Venture Business Association (Kookmin University), (2015)
- A Study on the Integrated Model of Productive Entrepreneurship Ecosystem, Young-Dall Lee, Edward G. Rogoff, Myung-Soo Lee, Fall Conference of Korea Venture Business Association (2015)
- A Study on the Entrepreneurial Competence Diagnosis Model for Enhancing the Effectiveness of Entrepreneurship and Startup Education, Young-Dall Lee, 2015 Spring Conference of Korea Venture Business Association (Seoul National Univ.)
- The Emergence and New Paradigm of Silicon Alley, Young-Dall Lee, Fall Conference of Korea Venture Business Association (2014)
Consumer & Market Research
- Beyond the Smart Banking, A Research Report of Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain in terms of Technology and Business – OO Bank (2018)
- Before Sunrise, The Future of Banking Business in the era of Digital Transformation. – OO Bank (2017)
- Minimalism in Digital Banking – OO Bank (2017)
- IoT, Global Market Research – OOO, Inc. (2015)
- FinTech, Global Market Research – OOO, Inc. (2015)